Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Reeling of head

After quite a long time, I had quite a bit of reeling of head. I felt slight dizzy while getting down from train in Bardhaman . However I walked to the hospital signed and went to rest room above emergency. There I felt terrible. I was having vertigo, walls were moving. Even on lying down on bed, things didn't improve. Thinking it might be hypoglycemia, I started eating roti and payesh. I felt little better, but still I was not comfortable. I went to OT, asked my PGT to check BP. It was 150/100. I decided to come back. Telephoned to Prof R S Biswas. Then I left. I started to walk towards station without any discomfort, but I was sweating like anything. I came to station , thought it can be acidity, I gulped one pantoprazole . After sometime I swallowed half a bottle of antacid.  I was still sweating, and having little vertigo. Then train came, it was not crowded. I managed a window seat. And started playing Candy crush. Fresh air through window enliven me and I felt better.

No comments: