Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Should I Worry

Some times I feel a vague chest pain, and dizziness.  Is it something serious. Now what factors are in favour of me.
1. Total arterial CABG,which lasts for more than 20 years.
2. Almost veg diet.
3. Lipid profile very good.
4. Body wt  within normal limit.
5. No smoking.
6. No diabetes.
7.can walk for half an hr without any discomfort.
8 climb 7th floor without chest pain.
9.discomfort occurs even at rest and passes of after sometime.
10. Sometimes discussion of the disease make things worse.
11. On walking i feel better.
12. Pain is never like the angina i used to have before opn. If has no radiation either.
13. All the people with cabg are doing well. Many are having venous grafts.
14. I think everything is well. I need to do a echo to see ejection fraction.

No comments: