Wednesday, December 28, 2016

New Year Resolution

Time has come for setting a few goals for next year. Last year I could not write it. Let me see what I think , should be better for me. 
1. My health has been a concern for some time. I feel very dizzy occasionally. I feel nervous. That nervousness makes the situation worse. But why something bad should happen to me. My blood parameters are below normal. Body wt within control. Diet okay. No diabetes. no smoking. Normal bp. I can climb 7th. Floor running without any chest pain. I think that is extra ordinary even for a normal person of this age. Total arterial cabg.  Why some thing bad should happen to me?   I think I should do a echo to see ejection fraction. My ecg shows old infarction, rest is okay. My aim is to get an echo done as early as possible. Tmr is another option.
2. Become totally veg.
3. Do yoga's more regularly.
4. Do lot more exercise, and climbing stairs.
5. Rik's admission to narayana.
6.flat decoration.
7. Mother's cataract opn.
8.fencing of my land.
9.b uy a house in rampurhat.
10 do more lap chole in rampurhat.
11.study regularly, and teach students.

No comments: