Sunday, May 9, 2010

RMO CUM CLINICAL TUTOR

I was so much worried about my release. but one can never know the future. They say Enemy’s enemy is your friend and it was proved again. I was never a good boy of AHSD. But Dr D Das was their enemy no. 1. They forced superintendent to release me in a hurry to create problem for Dr Das. The news of my My transfer order has spread like fire. So many people are telephoning me and asking me. This little bit of recognition actually helps you a lot. Absolute chaos is prevailing in hospital so far is the surgical department is considered. Nobody is sure about the admission day or who is going to give ward rounds. Anyway that is none of my business.

Now that I have joined BSMC as basic Teacher, I have set up a few goals for me. They are----

1. Learnt to do lap as soon as possible.

2. Do all the operation to my satisfaction.

3. Try to be a good teacher.

4. I shall perform only low risk operation in Rampurhat

I shall review my achievement at regular intervals

No comments: