Sunday, May 16, 2010

Joining MES: is it a correct decision?

When I used to study  In SSKM. I used to see the financially poor condition of my teachers and I used to say I shall never join MES. The Almighty must have laughed. Now after 10 years of health service I desperately wanted to join MES.

LET me consider the good and bad side of it.

At first  the bads

1. My parents will feel lonelier.

2. I shall lose whatever practice I have developed in Rampurahat.

3. If I have to maintain Two establishment my expenses will increase.

4. My dream of building a big house with a garden will    remain                   unfulfilled

5. For sometime I shall fell some sort of insecurity about the home.

6. Santu Will lose his Job. Where to keep the car?

7. I have live now in Bankura which is very hot with scarcity of water.

Now the goods.

!. I shall learn laparoscopy.

2. I can do all the operation. Few of my shakiness in some operation will go away.

3. Actually I hope to have a better practice as I shall be a better surgeon.

4. I shall be able spend quality time with my family and parents as there will be  no tension related to work.

5. I can finally settle in Calcutta. Hopefully I can provide my son better education

6. My job will be quality wok. Not like that of SD hospital.

7. I can get some job at private medical college after retirement.

8. For some time I was feeling I cannot continue to work in Rampurhat under so Much of pressure.

9. I hope for many more

10. I pray to GOD for correct blend of practice and peace of mind .

No comments: