Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Transferred and posted at Rampurhat

Finally transfer order came out. I have been posted in Rampurhat. I asked GOD to do what is best for me. Because I could not decide what is better for me. 4 hr long journey for 3 days a wk is definitely problematic. Now let me see the pros and cons of postings......
At first the cons.
1. Miss the PGTs
2. Miss Prof RSBiswas.
3. A little more workload.
Now the pros 
1. At some point if time you have to take responsibility of leading the unit. I AM happy, it came early.
2. I had nothing more to learn from Prof RSBiswas. I was with him for more than 7 yrs. Mainly learnt doing prostate and laparoscopy under him.
3. I have to find some way to stay academic. Since there is no PGTs.
4 It is better than being transferred to some distant medical college.
5. If I want to learn more, the workshops, conferences are there. I hope I will enjoy working here.

No comments: