Monday, March 27, 2017

Wake Up Call

Without getting depressed about the bypass opn i think I should take this as a wakeup call. Now that I am leading a healthy lifestyle,  it should prevent further spread of the disease if not reverse it. My motto should be to eat less do more yoga, lot of walking, decrease stress by taking less stressful cases and try to be healthy. Today I climbed to the station flyover without any chest discomfort. I should try to use stairs more frequently, and avoid lift. This is another way of burning my fat. It's a challenge for me and I must win it. When I will think of deviating from the lifestyle, i will think about rinku, rik and aheli. I think this will put me back to track.

Tomorrow I shall go to kolkata to see my flat. It's interior is complete. Now I have to purchase a khat, a tv ,tata sky, make arrangement for lpg. 

No comments: