Sunday, December 29, 2013

lookback 2013

1. Investigate my cardiac status
2. Take med and restrict life style
3. Reduce my weight by 5 kilo
4. increase my score by 50 L
5. Shift to the flat
6. Bring my parents to my flat.
7. Do advanced lap in rampurhat and bmch.
8. Try to build a house.
9. Half an hour to Rik's education
10 Investigate my cardiac status 
11. Restrict life style

These were my plans for 2013.God who knows the future must have a laugh. He didnot gIve me chance for my cardiac checkup. I had heart attack in february. On investigation it was found I was having tripple vessel CAD. Rima Lima Y was done in Medica. I went in total depression. Gradually I recovered. In the process i lost 10 kg wt. Now i am having a lot of medicine. Food restrictions are on. I have crossed I crore. I shifted to my flat. I am doing laparoscopy in rampurhat more confidently. I am getting little more recognition from my colleauges.

In dec Aheli was suffering from respiratory distress. She was treated for asthma for 1 month. But she was not cured. CT thrax revealed foreignbody in rt main bronchus. She was admitted in VISION CARE hospital. Prof S Mitra did bronchoscopy and took it out piecemeal. she recovered. it costed 34 thousand though Prof Mitra didnot take any surgeon's fee.

I have started doing Pranayam and yoga. I am walking regularly. Yoga has helped to increase my mental peace and concentration.

IN SHORT 2013 WAS THE WORST YEAR I HAD SO FAR IN MY LIFE.

OH GOD! MAKE THE COMING YEARS TENSIONFREE ,PAINFREE,DISEASEFREE, AND JOYFUL.

OM NAMO SHIBAI, JAI MA KALI.

No comments: