Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Maa Durga

Durga puja is around. Last year everything was nicely poised. I was waiting for it. But an event has changed my life. I want to be happy but I cannot become fully happy. My father rings everyday to hear me. My mother also rings often. I am not happy. Every time It plays in the subconscious level that I had a bypass surgery. ... I have heart disease. Things may end suddenly. When I look around , so many old persons enjoying their life. I am unfortunate. Then I think, so many people die at tender age. Many die of AMI , I survived and reached bypass table. With diet restriction I can live normal span of life. Sometime diet restrictions make me feel depressed. But there are many who ate vegetarian by choice. There are many who cannot afford two square meals. I am. More fortunate than them.

No comments: