Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mes revew

It is now more than two years since I have joined MES. During that time I was not sure whether it was a correct decision or not. Let me review.
First the bads
1. Transfer to Calcutta may spell disaster for me.
2. Sometimes change of unit disturbs the rhythm.
3. Leg pulling is there.
4. I have become a daily passenger.
Now the goods
1. I have become a more confident surgeon, and it has a positive impact on my practice.
2. Finally I am doing lap chole
3. No tension hospital related. Today is ad day and opd but I am totally relaxed. Which I couldn't think in my Rampurhat days.
4. I am learning new operation like microdochectomy. I am also learning new technique.
5. So far I have no regrets.
6. Few hospital doctors like P R DATTA, HIRANMOY, LOTIF, S GHOSH had to leave job justified my decision.

No comments: