Thursday, December 31, 2009

Review of Last year

On quickly reviewing last year I have found the following---

1)  We celebrated picnic and holi.

2) We observed ouster of Nasim from our Dept.

3) I appeared in MES exam----- results awaited.

4) I purchased a land.

5) A little parrot came to our house, mesmerized us with divine love and accidentally died.

6) I gathered 5 parrots to fill the vacuum of the parrot'. One fled away, one died, three remained.

6) We visited mayapur and got totally bored.

7) Near the year-end I started dieting.

8) I had more than 1 lakh monthly income regularly. I shall finish the year at about 43.

9) Trivia---- marriage of Rumki (berhampore) and  Akhi(mehegram)  were attended.

10)  Rik’s school results are not satisfactory. Rik has been admitted in St Paul school

11) We visited Digha, Mandarmoni.

No comments: